Sunday, June 07, 2009

Elliana's First

Cheeks and eyes, that's our Ellie
Anaya is 8, Nerea almost 4

She fed Luke first I had to beg to get some, but she was happy to share...eventually






Happy first birthday Elliana. God has answered our prayers with you. You are fun, you love to eat, play with your sister, throw a ball, and eat again. You can really throw a good fit, whether banging your head on the floor, or the full body bucking, or the rolling around on the floor crying. Another thing you are very good at. Crawling and cruising you have managed and I learned from your sister you will walk when you want to. I am in no hurry. We relish the moments you lay your head down and hug. The sweet da da or mom you call out to us. We are proud to be your parents Happy birthday Ellie.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun to see pictures of her. She is a doll baby!! I miss you so much. I want to talk on the phone soon. We are still in crazy run around mode here. I finally have trash cans around this place and can do laundry. I love you!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. cute, cute girls!