Monday, October 08, 2007





1. Annabelle off to school, notice her umbrella.

2. Britt's Pumpkin Patch- a possibility for the Oct. 30th fun day.

3. My only picture from Orlando. Kambria and I had a blast. I learned a ton. Probably the biggest piece was learning how to share your story. The Bible is more relative than relavant to my peers and even the HS and MS kids that we are ministering to. So I am definately changing some of my apporach in our YL training and in our MOPS leadership. How does your story connect with another, what can you share about what you learned about God through that.

My biggest problem these days: Where did all the sippy cups go??? What corner of my house are they growing mold in? Next time, my child will only drink from one spot, no more sippy cups all over the house.

Sorry it has been so long....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

couldn't see the pic from orlando...and did you mean umbrella? love ya and love the update.

Anonymous said...

you didn't have to change it for me...ha ha. and i see the pic now. yes, i'm checking back already. hope you're having a great week.