Saturday, July 07, 2007




Our week long July 4th celebration on the lake!! In attendance we had my parents, Ge Ge, Kevin, Fethers, Nonna, Angie, and Barb and Annalise Bowman. Activities included; riding a new bike, pushing the bubble lawn mower, fishing, boating, tubing, skiing, Seadooing, watching a water ski show, and another 5K. Angie finished fourth, I PRed 26:23 and was somewhere in the top 10 in women of course.
OK here are pics. Blog and I have been in a fight this past week. I hate this new google account that you have to sign into, also. ENJOY!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh, and i totally spaced Annie's b-day! Happy 2nd, sweet pea!

Anonymous said...

is that brown sugar for the sand?

Unknown said...

one more...
i'm so jealous. i so want one of my babies to have a summer birthday. alas...