Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Such a Big Girl!!!



Annabelle was such a big girl during her 1st hair cut at the age of 15 months. We had a great time at the 10 year reunion. I am so grateful for my life and we I ended up. I am grateful for my friends, and God and how God makes all of my relationships so much better.

This weekend we celebrate Erik's memorial day. We will be eating Thai food and putting together on a memory book. Remembering all the good times with the extended family. And taking the time to reflect on how much we have learned about our God during this experience. I am grateful for such a fun, caring, and genourous older brother, and doting uncle as well.

Blessings!!!

1 comment:

tara said...

thinking of you too -
annie looks so much older! can't wait to see her - hopefully before too long!