Friday, October 20, 2006

My big brother, my childhood hero


Here I am on halloween with my big brother. We had a great time with family on Erik's day. Thanks for all your love, thoughts, prayers and phone calls this past week. God is so good, I am so grateful that my heart is doing so much better than a year ago.

Sometimes I feel like I am on the edge of losing it. Sometimes I think I want to then God says no Stacy, I don't think so. So everyday I can not afford to NOT spend time with my Father in the Word. The battle is best fought on my knees in prayer. So, I pray about my husband in the battlefield, my daughter and our parenting, these girls that I am walking alongside of, and my heart. Having the right heart in every situation. Instead of losing it i just give it up and know that my father has a plan for me, and it isn't easy but it is GOOD.

Blessings to you my dear friends!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. Thanks for the reminder to be in prayer. This seems to be a theme for me today...better get on those knees!

tara said...

I love this picture of you two!
Thanks for the good reminder for me too - right now it's so hard to find time, but I know it's so important - add me to your list - pray for my heart to desire His heart!