Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Pictures

So we needed some family pics. We got an appointment for the day before thanksgiving, at 4:00pm. All three of us girls had this awful cold thing, we drive to Lee Summit straight to Portrait Innovations to just get this done as I kept saying. We got our pics and they are fine. Not my favorite, but I don't have to worry about it for another year. Oh by the way I went in only wanting to buy the $10 package and Christmas cards and that's what we walked out with.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

their outfits are cute, good choice. have a great trip!

Carol, Genny, Lucy, and Oliver said...

your kids are the CUTEST! I love annie's laughing one the best. I am coming to town the last weekend of Jan for my b-day. can I come and visit with you and have you meet oliver?? I hope so. talk to you soon.