Monday, September 28, 2009

More blog posts!!

Hey family and friends, I want to update this more often so here we go!
We are getting settled here in Grand Junction. I love it here, I look at a mountain stream and think I can't believe I live here. It is amazing to experience the outdoors and nature so so much here. I am sick of people asking me if I like it here. Of course I do, but I miss being close to people who have known me the longest. I am tired of surfacy conversations with everyone here. So with the loneliness I turn to God. So in some regards this is a good season of being desperately dependent on God. I have had more time to focus my attention on being a better wife and mom. Which is good for me to really strive for that. This is very hard to feel successful in, but every night I lay in bed and think about what went well today. Praise God for those.
More to come later.

1 comment:

tara said...

I love you and I miss you.