Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A few of my favorite things...

I have had some great entertainment I wanted to share:

Good Books: Nicholas Sparks- Dear John (best one since the Notebook) The Choice (cried for 20 min straight, yea I am pregnant but it is good too)

Good Movie: Dan in real life- Steve Carrell you will laugh and cry a perfect balance, even Luke agrees.

Coming Soon- PS I Love You with Hilary Swank- Cooper told me to read this, great book coming to the theatres Dec. 21st. Hurry up and read it!

OK all of these stories include love and tragedy. I guess I am a sucker for this stuff, maybe you are too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stac- loved The Choice and Dan in Real Life. Can not wait for PS I love You. If you are in KC opening weekend, let's go.

Anonymous said...

I loved Dan in Real Life too and am pumped for PS I Love You.