Monday, March 12, 2007

Fashionista


Annabelle loves her black shiney shoes! She has her opinion about what shoes she will wear. To Panera Sun. morning she wore her PJ's and her black shiney shoes. Of course we saw people we knew. I was still in my PJ's and of course they were coming from church. I just NEEDED coffee since Luke was still sick from Wed. and Annie had a temp. on Saturday. So I wanted to take a picture to share this stage of life (I love my black shiney shoes, and screaming when I don't get what I want). Annie thought that sitting in the cabinet would be the best shot. Yes, she screams alot. At the grocery store she let out one and the college girl on her cell (of course)next to us said "whoooa". Opinonated and loud, like mother, like daughter.

4 comments:

tara said...

hilarious - i'm glad you are posting more pics more often - sorry about phone craziness today - this is my free time today (11:30 p.m.) or i would have called you back - we'll talk thursday. i cannot wait for our date monday night!

Unknown said...

Have a fantastic trip!!

Anonymous said...

How did she turn out to be so outgoing, loud, and opinionated? Oh wait, you are her mother! Love the shoes!

Carol, Genny, Lucy, and Oliver said...

there is a little girl at our church who has pink patton shoes. i think target has them. i mean if she likes teh shiny so much then why not have some color options...i mean she is a fashionista!