Monday, November 13, 2006

Princess Annabelle's Party


Princess Annabelle went to a Birthday party last Sunday. Tatum is the birthday girl to Annabelle's right. All the girls had tutus, tiaras and wands, we had a great time!

Things are going well with the Feathers. Luke's lateset challenge to the YL team is: Good is the enemy of Great. I have been thinking lately about what in my life do I view as good enough when Christ calls me to be great, and to run to win the race not just finish it. So in my quite times, I am challenged to connect with God and not just cross it off my list. As a mom to stop, play, enjoy, make the effort to be more patient to be the BEST mom.

Great is the Lord!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo...I'm getting inspiration for Sophie's 1st...

tara said...

mich may be disappointed if cristy and i steal the idea for our girls first!!

Unknown said...

I've officially given Tara permission to use this theme :) hee hee.